The very comfortable AQUILA harness is designed for performance climbing in the gym, at the crag or on a multi-pitch route. The wide waistbelt and adjustable leg loops adapt perfectly to larger body types, in any season. The slim, sleek design offers complete freedom of movement with minimal weight. The four equipment loops provide sufficient space for the required equipment. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
Maximum comfort for long suspensions and for larger body types:
- wide waistbelt adapts to larger body types for better weight distribution
- FUSEFRAME technology offers a thin and supple waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
- leg loops adjust with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles for quick adaptation to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- supple leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
Optimized transport of equipment:
- two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- one rear loop for trail line
Reinforced for durability:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
|Material(s):||nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene|
You might also be interested in
Versterk het Kampeerder-team!
We zijn op zoek naar een
enthousiaste verkoper (m/v).
Ervaring als (buitensport) verkoper is gewenst.
Een gezonde interesse in onze producten is vanzelfsprekend.
Klantvriendelijkheid is je grootste troef!